Client confidentiality limits the amount of information that we can share. However, below are some examples of the research inquiries to which DRW Research & information services, LLC typically responds.
- Identify and obtain required global regulatory and biomedical documentation (For example: registration information to import/export healthcare products; guidance documents to determine product classification; SOPS for clinical trial drug investigations; advertising and labeling regulations for medical device products)
- Act as liaison between regulatory/healthcare professionals and government officials, industry experts and trade association contacts
- Locate regulatory and healthcare experts in specific product sectors
- Clarify interpretation & application of laws/regulations
- Conduct in-depth global research on healthcare products (drugs, medical devices, IVDs, biologics, cosmetics, etc.)
- Monitor regulatory and biomedical developments in specific product areas and selected geographic locations